The Legal Food Frenzy brings the local legal community together to provide the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore with much-needed food and funds to serve children, families and seniors in our area who struggle with hunger.
Participate in a two week, peer focused competition, and work towards state and/or local award recognition.
Legal Food Frenzy is open to all firms, legal departments, law schools, and individual practices.
- Earn 100 bonus points for registering by February 28, 2018.
Review the Toolkit
Use the following resources to plan for your drive:
- Important Dates – please mark your calendars!
- Procedures – outlines all of the details of the competition.
- Foodbank Shopping List – a list of our most needed items.
The competition will run from April 16 to April 27, 2018. Food and funds should only be counted or collected during the competition dates. You will have until May 4, 2018, to turn in all cash, checks or food donations (no loose change). We will accept donations after this date, but they will not count towards the competition.
Firms that deliver all food and monetary contributions to the Foodbank by May 4, 2018, will receive a 25% bonus of tabulated pounds. However, a pick up may be arranged for firms unable to deliver donations (bonus points will not be earned). Please contact Debbie Hansley at 757-201-6284 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pick-up.
All firms can create a team fundraising page and easily collect online donations. Click Here to set up your team’s page or search for your firm. Do not make online donations until the competition starts on 4/16!
Sign up to volunteer at the Foodbank, and your firm will receive 100 bonus points!
Please register for a volunteer shift by April 27, 2018, and notify Debbie Hansley via email at email@example.com to receive the bonus points for the competition. Actual volunteering can occur through June 30, 2018.
View our open opportunities at foodbankonline.org/HowToHelp/Volunteer
Local Volunteer Award! Each employee that participates in a volunteer activity will receive 50 POINTS for their firm. The firm with the most volunteer points per capita will receive this award. Please note: the points earned only count towards this local level award and will not be included in your total pounds for the competition.
Join the current Legal Food Frenzy participants and make 2018 the best year yet!
- B. Cullen Gibson Law Office
- Challa Law, PC
- Chesapeake City Attorney’s Office
- Crenshaw, Ware & Martin, PLC
- Furniss, Davis, Rashkind & Saunders, P.C.
- Glasser and Glasser, PLC
- Goodman Allen Donnelly
- Guidance Law Firm. P.C.
- Hook Law Center
- Howell Law Group, PLLC
- Hunton & Williams, LLP
- Kaufman & Canoles, P.C.
- LeClairRyan, PLLC
- Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia
- Mahonney Nashatka Richmond, PLLC
- McGuireWoods LLP
- Norfolk City Attorney’s Office
- Norfolk Public Defenders Office
- Norfolk Southern Corporation Legal Department
- Norris & St. Clair, P.C.
- Oast & Taylor PLC
- Office of the Norfolk Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Parks Zeigler, PLLC
- Pender & Coward, P.C.
- Pierce McCoy, PLLC
- ReavesColey, PLLC
- Regent University
- Roussos, Glanzer & Barnhart, P.L.C.
- Rutter Mills, LLP
- Saint Leo University
- Samuel I. White, P.C.
- South University
- Stackhouse, Nexsen & Turrietta, PLLC
- Tavss Fletcher
- TaylorWalker, P.C.
- The Law Offices of Daniel J. Miller
- The Mapp Law Firm, PLLC
- Troutman Sanders
- Vandeventer Black LLP
- Virginia Beach Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Willcox & Savage, P.C.
- Williams DeLoatche, PC
- Williams Mullen
Please contact Debbie Hansley, Corporate Partnership Coordinator at 757-201-6284 or firstname.lastname@example.org,