Leading the effort to eliminate hunger in our community.
Since 1981, the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore, a member of Feeding America™ and the Federation of Virginia Food Banks, has been providing food for hungry people throughout Southeastern Virginia and on the Eastern Shore.
Our Vision: A Hunger-Free Community.
Diversity Statement: We believe that the ethnic, cultural, and social diversity of our service area should be reflected in our staff, Board, and volunteers.
- Quality: We are committed to excellence in services, products and operation.
- People: We will treat all people with respect, dignity and courtesy. We will work to provide an inclusive culture in which all can work and learn together.
- Stewardship: We will use our resources wisely, with accountability to the public and concern for the environment.
- Integrity: We will be honest and fair in our dealings with others.
- Collaboration: We are appreciative of our community partners, donors, volunteers and employees for their commitment and support.