Thank you for your interest in becoming a Partner Agency!
Below is more information on becoming a partner agency and the application process. We rely on agencies across the region to supply hungry families with the food they need. Your soup kitchen or food pantry may be the difference between a person eating today or not.
How to become a Partner Agency
Please note: Applications will not be processed during the months of October, November, and December due to the increased workload at the Foodbank.
- Review our Partner Application Welcome Letter – This document will provide more in-depth information regarding the Foodbank’s application process.
- Fill out the Agency Agreement and Release – These two documents that must be signed and returned with your application.
- Make sure you are an eligible 501(c)3 – This explains the 501(c)3 requirement and the 14 point letter that the IRS uses to define a church.
- Fill out the Foodbank Partner Agency Application – Please fill out this application in order to be considered as a partner agency.
- Please note that there is a $100 annual membership fee for partner agencies that is due upon acceptance into membership and each year thereafter on the anniversary which you became a partner agency in order to continue membership privileges. Failure to meet this obligation will result in the interruption of Foodbank membership privileges.
- Take a Safe Food Handling Class
Our partner agency team will be in touch with you once your application is approved to schedule a food safety course. Every partner agency must attend and successfully complete this course to be a part of our network. You will receive a ServSafe food handler’s certificate of completion for this two hour course.
Thank you again for your interest in becoming a Partner Agency. We look forward to a lasting partnership with you eliminating hunger in our community.