Donate Thanks to our purchasing power through bulk ordering, monetary donations go even further. While food drives and donations are always needed, monetary donations allow us to purchase food that is needed but not always donated such as meats and fresh produce. Your monetary donations help provide balanced meals to our community while also supporting the operations of our partner agencies and programs. The Foodbank is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization, and contributions are tax deductible. Help Us Eliminate Hunger! Donate Three Ways:
- Online Donations Donating online is a safe and easy way to make a one time donation or to set up a recurring monthly donation. You may even designate your funds to be in honor or memory of someone OR make your donation to a specific program or food drive.
- Mail a Donation If you prefer to send us a check, please mail it to:
- Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore 800 Tidewater Drive Norfolk, VA 23504
- Give Through a Financial Asset Consider designating the Foodbank as the recipient of funds donated through gifts of stock, mutual funds, a distribution from an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), or to receive a grant from a donor advised fund. Click here to download IRA and Stock Donation Details.
- Donations can be mailed to: Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore 800 Tidewater Drive Norfolk, VA 23504